Sunday, March 28, 2010

Future Career!

The career I am looking to go into is an Associate Manager. It is a manager in a business that works with one or two types of groups in that organization. I have always seemed to drift to business when thinking about choosing a career. I am a people person, am outgoing and have been told to have good people skills. I have never been good at taking orders from people, but have always been good to dish them out, and that is when I knew a management career was perfect. I feel like I would be the best person to look over, manage, and help resource a group of people. I can cope with pressure, and not let it affect my performance. Associate managers work 5 days a week, and usually more than 8 hours a day in an office. To me that sounds like a good deal, unlike some people I don't mind working in an office day in and day out. As an associate manager I would have to hold meetings to learn and gather information to help my group, and then be able to translate that information to them. This job requires vital human relation skills, I feel that in the next few years I will acquire those skills needed.

For further information visit the link attached to this post. Any further questions feel free to respond to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment